Skills21 Launchpad is a digital-learning platform supporting student led innovation and design. Skills21 Launchpad provides seamless collaboration between teachers, students, and mentors as student teams complete innovation and design challenge projects.
- 30+ challenge-based courses
- Google SSO (Single Sign On)
- Rich Learning Tools
- Mentor Connections
- Robust Team Profiles
The Skills21 Launchpad Learning Hub provides a central location for all challenge-based learning supports.
- Courses – 30+ digital media, STEM, and entrepreneurship courses
- Episodes – Students and teachers have access to self-paced how-to videos that assist in the development of innovation and design challenge projects
- Resources – Robust library of digital media, STEM, and entrepreneurship resources
The Skills21 Launchpad Challenge Hub provides an integrated set of tools to support teams and facilitate interaction between teams and their mentors/program managers.
- Project Profile Social Stream – Student project teams document all aspects of their effort, including, but not limited to, company/project history, team members and advisors, research and developmental procedures, results and data analysis, video demonstrations, industry categories and markets, emerging business or project plans as well as financial forecasts.
- Mentor Connector – Mentor Connector facilitates both online and in-person technical assistance by industry mentors. STEM industry and college mentors provide just-in-time support as well as ongoing coaching in project development.
- Expo Fest – The Expo Fest Hub provides end-to-end support for teams as they prepare for the annual Skills21 Expo Fest or their own local film festival, fair, or student showcase.
We’d love to talk about how Skills21 Launchpad can engage your students. Let’s get started!